‘Expect More Danger’… Says Prophet Odumeje After #LekkiMassacre

40 0

Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere better known as Prophet Odumeje has warned that more danger is coming in reaction to the #LekkiMassacre by Nigerian soldiers

TellerAfrica had reported earlier that soldiers of the Nigerian Army invaded a peaceful protest at Lekki toll gate on Tuesday evening, October 20, killing #EndSARS protesters in the process.

President Buhari addressed Nigerians on Thursday evening following the Lekki massacre of unarmed peaceful protesters at the Lekki toll gate in Lagos, Nigeria’s commercial city.

During the speech, President Buhari failed to address the shooting of #EndSARS protesters by soldiers of the Nigerian Army but rather ordered that the protests against police brutality that rocked various cities across the nation before the Lekki massacre on Tuesday.

President Buhari said: “I, therefore, call on our youths to discontinue the street protests and constructively engage government in finding solutions.

“Your voice has been heard loud and clear and we are responding.”

In a tweet after the President’s national broadcast, Prophet Odumeje who said “Nigeria neglected a shocking prophecy made early this year” about protests, simply tweeted after President Buhari’s national broadcast, “more danger is coming. I pray for God of Intervention to fight for His innocent children.”

Earlier Prophet Odumeje released a video showing the moment he made prophecies regarding protests in the country at the time #EndSARS protest turned bloody in Lagos, Nigeria’s commercial city.

“Watch a shocking Prophecy from my Archives. It’s time to give freedom to the people. More tough prophecies are coming.”

Teller Africa

Promoting African Content Online

Related Post

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *